Moving Fuel Forward in the 21st Century with our magnificent Team
- Founder/Owner of Multifuels, LP, 40 years’ experience in the energy industry.
- The last twenty years in energy infrastructure development and operations across the broad energy spectrum.
- Multifuels developed pipelines, terminals, natural gas storage, various forms of renewables all under Mr. Gibbs direction
- Prior experience in all commercial aspects of trading and marketing of refined products and feedstocks as founder of Texport Oil, a preeminent trader/gasoline blender and marketer from the late 1980’s thru the mid 1990’s
- Extensive experience in management, manufacturing, trading and business development in the chemical and petroleum refining industry.
- Built a large biodiesel business for Kolmar Americas, engineered and built a world class 40 million gallon per year biodiesel plant.
- Held management and trading functions at Musket Corporation, LyondellBasell and Valero.
- Began his career at the Mobil Beaumont refinery Degreed MBA, Ch.E.
Vice President, Project Development
- 25 plus years of experience in the chemical and oil & gas industry, with experience on both the owner and contactor side of the business.
- Experienced in engineering, project management, construction, start-up and operations of refinery and petrochemical facilities.
- Held management positions at Valero and Alon.
- Managed large multi-discipline engineering organizations at several EPC firms executing over $2B worth of projects across the United States.
- Degreed Chemical Engineer from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
Vice President, Finance
- ~10 years of Professional Services experience in finance and accounting
- Previously, M&A at Evercore covering General Industrials and Aerospace & Defense.
- Prior to joining Evercore, worked as Senior Vice President in the Financial Advisory Services Group at AlixPartners; Forensic Services at PwC
- MBA from Darden School of Business at The University of Virginia, MS in Accounting and Information Systems Analysis from Lehigh University, BS in Accounting from Lehigh University
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner
Executive Vice President, Business Development
- 30 plus years of experience in development and management of a wide variety of energy assets.
- Led development efforts for several energy assets, including natural gas pipelines and storage, LNG import/export, gasification, methanol production, crude storage and blending, power generation, chemical production, and compression manufacturing for a diverse set of companies such as Tejas Power, Cheniere Energy, ZEEP, and StoneBridge Energy Partners.
- Most recently led the development efforts for the first primary-output butene-1 production facility in the US.
- Prior experience includes creation of asset optimization software analytical tools for Midwest and Northeast LDCs.