Moving Fuel Forward in the 21st Century with our magnificent Team
- Founder/Owner of Multifuels, LP, 40 years’ experience in the energy industry.
- The last twenty years in energy infrastructure development and operations across the broad energy spectrum.
- Multifuels developed pipelines, terminals, natural gas storage, various forms of renewables all under Mr. Gibbs direction
- Prior experience in all commercial aspects of trading and marketing of refined products and feedstocks as founder of Texport Oil, a preeminent trader/gasoline blender and marketer from the late 1980’s thru the mid 1990’s
- Extensive experience in management, manufacturing, trading and business development in the chemical and petroleum refining industry.
- Built a large biodiesel business for Kolmar Americas, engineered and built a world class 40 million gallon per year biodiesel plant.
- Held management and trading functions at Musket Corporation, LyondellBasell and Valero.
- Began his career at the Mobil Beaumont refinery Degreed MBA, Ch.E.
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- 20 plus years of experience in capital raising, M&A, strategy, finance and accounting, focused on development and investment of projects in the energy infrastructure space
- Most recently led corporate development at SemGroup culminating in sale to Energy Transfer. Previously led corporate development and capital markets at PE backed renewable company.
- Private equity investment and asset management experience across energy infrastructure sectors at GE Energy Financial Services, Alinda, and Devonshire (Fidelity’s private capital affiliate). Oversaw investments in liquid storage terminals, natural gas storage, pipelines, and renewable energy projects.
- MBA from the Wharton School and BS in Management (finance and accounting) from Boston College.
Executive Vice President, Business Development
- 30 plus years of experience in development and management of a wide variety of energy assets.
- Led development efforts for several energy assets, including natural gas pipelines and storage, LNG import/export, gasification, methanol production, crude storage and blending, power generation, chemical production, and compression manufacturing for a diverse set of companies such as Tejas Power, Cheniere Energy, ZEEP, and StoneBridge Energy Partners.
- Most recently led the development efforts for the first primary-output butene-1 production facility in the US.
- Prior experience includes creation of asset optimization software analytical tools for Midwest and Northeast LDCs.